If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 21, 2017

ATC

This is one of the ATC's I've been making lately. They are fun to make and swap with other this one I've had requests for remakes a few times now this is Blue Eye #5 my most popular design 
and it's all been Hand painted and Drawn out using Watercolours and Gel Marker for eye lashes.
I really enjoy drawing eyes and now with the watercolours it adds so much more depth

Challenges
Simon Says Mon - Make an ATC

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ATC Nikki! oh WOW!! you're such a fabulous artist!! this is awesome! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget