If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Little Vintage Christmas

Sometimes you need a REALLY flat and Light Christmas Card ... so you can add goodies inside
I only used Artistic Stamper Pine Tree  Used my Tim Holtz Inks and stamped them in a bunch of colours to create a forest, Santa Stamp My sister sent me and the Sentiment is unknown too got it in a swap.  The Snow is all White Embossing Powder to give it a soft but shiny look .
Challenges - Artistic Stamper - Christmas + Use Stamps
Card Mania - Christmas
CCAYL - AG + Christmas
CHCCE =  Christmas
CCC - Christmas is Coming
Let's Craft and Create - Anything Christmas
Paradise of Stamps - AG #61 + Stamping
A Vintage Journey - Winter Wonderland
QKR Stampede - Santa
Winter Wonderland - Christmas -1/5

Thanks for looking
and Merry Christmas
Hugs Nikki


8 comments:

  1. ITs so nice!
    Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄

    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, wonderful trees! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
    Sherry x - DT for Let's Craft & Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz toll gemacht. Eine tolle Szene. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Nikki, I love that you have stamped the trees in different colours, it gives it a lovely depth. thank you so much for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous scene and I love how you did the trees..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a festive card, thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget