If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

What's One more

With all the snow we've been getting how can you not still be in the Christmas spirit :) This is also the progressive challenge Image for Sasayaki Glitter Facebook challenge too Which I coloured up using my Prismacolour Pencils and some oderless solvent. Tried to add more stuff to it but it ended looking best CAS.

Challenges

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas 1/6
Winter Wonderland -  Anything Christmas 1/5
CRAFT - AG
Crafting by design - Christmas
Merry Christmas - Anything Christmas


Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 




10 comments:

  1. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So cute. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that image is so fun! I love it! Great job on this! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff! Happy New Year!
    Tammy DT co-ordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Thanks for joining the Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project - thank you for entering Crimbo Crackers and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so nice!
    Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Wonderful coloring!

    Happy New Year!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, the image steals the show and needs little else. Wonderful coloring! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project thanks for sharing at Craft this week good luck and hope to see you very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget