If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Winter Bookmarks

There is something about handmade bookmarks that when you tuck them in a book it makes it that much better. Even when I drop some books off at those little free libraries I like to tuck in the odd one for who ever reads my book next and I hope they like both 
Plus this is a great way to use up my bits of scraps

Winter Lovers Coffee Blog Hop  - Winter Coffee Tea

CRAFT - Christmas
Craftaholics R Us - Embossing
Crafting by Design - Christmas

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki



12 comments:

  1. Great bookmarks. What a great idea to leave them in the book as a special surprise. My daughter is a librarian and I make book marks for her all the time. Love how the tree looks with the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so nice!
    happy holidays! 🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project.
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at Crafting by Designs https://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    Regards
    Mel DT
    https://melgeecrafts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bookmarks.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely bookmarks, Nikki! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget